Our value-packed Compliance Kit for NSW Public Sector Agencies brings together all the key resources you need to manage compliance with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (PPIPA) and Health Records and Information Privacy Act 2002 (HRIPA).
This Compliance Kit is designed for use by NSW Government departments, agencies and statutory authorities; NSW local councils; and public universities in NSW.
- 8 Key Document Templates, designed specifically to reflect the needs of NSW public sector agencies. Each Template comes as a Word document; simply follow the instructions to quickly create all the key documents needed to support privacy compliance in your agency.
- eBook: PPIPA in Practice – the latest edition of ‘the bible’ of NSW privacy law
- eBook: Untangling Privacy – a flowchart guide to the NSW Disclosure rules under PPIPA and HRIPA
- eBook: Conducting Workplace Surveillance – a guide to the NSW Workplace Surveillance Act
- eBook: Demystifying De-Identification
- eBook: Big Data – An Ethical Framework for Protecting Privacy
- Handbook: The Privacy Officer’s Handbook – an introductory guide to the Privacy Officer’s role, and what should be included in a privacy management program
- Briefing Paper: GDPR in a Nutshell – to explain whether your agency is likely to be regulated by the GDPR
- Checklist: 10 Steps Towards GDPR Compliance
- Checklist: Risks to avoid when selecting and configuring CRM systems
How it works
We’ve made a short video which demonstrates how quick and easy it is to access your Compliance Kit resources, and use our 8 Key Document Templates: you just follow the instructions to build the foundational documents needed for your privacy compliance program.
Instant access now
Click below to purchase a Compliance Kit for NSW Public Sector Agencies.
For instant access to your Compliance Kit, purchase online; we accept credit card, debit card or PayPal. Or contact us to arrange payment by invoice instead. Agencies with an annual subscription to ‘PPIPA in Practice’ are entitled to a discount; contact us for more information.
Purchasers have 3 months in which to access and download all the materials included in their Compliance Kit. More information about sharing, licensing, copyright etc for the materials included in our Compliance Kits can be found in our Terms of Service.