A series of topic-specific modules to deepen your knowledge, and develop your skills.
Our online Privacy Professionals Training eLearning modules are designed for privacy officers, privacy advisors, risk and compliance professionals, ICT teams, and anyone else interested in privacy law and practice. (If you need to learn the basics of privacy law first, check out our Privacy Act compliance training module as your starting point.)
Bite-sized professional development
- clear explanations of specialist areas of privacy law and practice
- developed by the market leaders in privacy training and advice
- a comprehensive randomised 10-question assessment on completion, to test understanding
- successful participants receive a Certificate of Completion
About this series
Each of the modules in this series is available as a single purchase for $150 + GST for 28 days access per user. Just click on the name of the module below for more information, or to purchase a licence.
Or grab them all in our valued-packed PPT Bundle: 12 months access to every eLearning module in this series, for $600 + GST. Click on the red button below.
- De-identification Demystified
- GDPR in an Hour
- Managing Privacy Risks in AI and Algorithmic Systems
- Notifiable Data Breaches
- Privacy by Design in Privacy Law
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- Eight Privacy Design Strategies
- Privacy for Information Technology Professionals
- Identifying Privacy Risks in Projects
- Resolving Privacy Risks in Projects
- Third Party Contractors, Outsourcing and Cloud Computing
12 months of professional learning and development: 11 modules, to complete in your own time.
This PPT Bundle is only available for online purchases, for a single user. It includes 12 months access to every eLearning module in the Privacy Professionals Training series, for $600 + GST.
As a guide, each module takes around 60 minutes to complete.
Information about sharing, licensing, copyright etc for all our eLearning modules can be found in our Terms of Service.
These are pay-per-user programs. We can offer bulk enrolment and discounted per-user pricing if you have more than ten staff to complete the same modules in the same time period. For more information about multi-user licences, or other questions about pricing or the technology used, please see our FAQs about our eLearning modules.
Alternatively we can tailor a program with bespoke content just for your organisation: contact us to find out what training we can deliver for you, on these or other specific privacy-related topics:
- Privacy Compliance for the Marketing Department
- Privacy Compliance for Researchers & Data Scientists
- Handling privacy complaints
Or subscribe to our newsletter to find out when new training becomes available.