A series of topic-specific modules to deepen your knowledge, and develop your skills.
Our online Privacy Professionals Training eLearning modules are designed for privacy officers, privacy advisors, risk and compliance professionals, ICT teams, and anyone else interested in privacy law and practice.
Bite-sized professional development
- clear explanations of specialist areas of privacy law and practice
- developed by the market leaders in privacy training and advice
- a comprehensive randomised 10-question assessment on completion, to test understanding
- successful participants receive a Certificate of Completion
About this series
Each of the modules in this series is available as a single purchase for $150 + GST for 28 days access per user. Just click on the name of the module below for more information, or to purchase a licence.
Or grab them all in our valued-packed PPT Bundle: 12 months access to every eLearning module in this series, for only $600 + GST. Click on the red button below.
- Privacy Act compliance training
- Privacy awareness training for NSW public sector agencies
- GDPR in an Hour
- Notifiable Data Breaches
Privacy by design
Privacy risk management
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- Identifying Privacy Risks in Projects
- Resolving Privacy Risks in Projects
- De-identification Demystified
- Managing Privacy Risks in AI and Algorithmic Systems
- Third Party Contractors, Outsourcing and Cloud Computing
- Privacy Essentials for Information Technology Professionals
PPT Bundle – 12 months of professional learning and development
The PPT Bundle includes 12 months access to every one of the 13 eLearning modules listed above, for only $600 + GST.
This PPT Bundle price is only available for online purchases, for a single user. Contact us if you want to enrol multiple users from the one organisation, and benefit from regular reporting back on staff progress.
As a guide, each module takes around 45-60 minutes to complete.
Information about sharing, licensing, copyright etc for all our eLearning modules can be found in our Terms of Service.
These are pay-per-user programs. We can offer bulk enrolment and discounted per-user pricing if you have more than ten staff to complete the same modules in the same time period. For more information about multi-user licences, or other questions about pricing or the technology used, please see our FAQs about our eLearning modules.
Subscribe to our newsletter to find out when new training becomes available.