Gap analysis, compliance reviews and maturity assessments
Whether you need a gap analysis ahead of legal changes, a review of the maturity of your privacy program, or to run the compliance ruler over multiple operational areas, we have extensive experience in conducting organisational reviews, focusing on privacy compliance and data governance.
Our privacy reviews can be as light touch as assistance completing a maturity self-assessment or a quick ‘health check’, or can involve a more detailed examination of both policy and practice, to assess the level of maturity of the privacy management program, and highlight compliance gaps and privacy risks in the practices of the organisation.
We utilise a number of techniques including questionnaires, paper-based review, face-to-face staff and management interviews, and an examination of systems and processes on the ground.
Our Privacy Review clients have included:
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Boston Scientific
- Cancer Institute of NSW
- Central Queensland University
- Chartered Accountants ANZ
- Consensus Group
- Energy & Water Ombudsman SA
- Energy & Water Ombudsman Victoria
- Flourish Australia mental health service
- Horticulture Innovation Australia
- Lorica Health
- Macquarie Group
- Melbourne Genomics
- NPS MedicineWise
- NSW Department of Education
- NSW Department of Family and Community Services
- On The Line Counselling Service
- Pacific Link Community Housing
- Service NSW
- Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority
- Sydney Water
- Transport for NSW, and
- Uniting NSW.ACT.