Salinger Privacy is pleased to offer a range of online eLearning solutions which you can offer to specific individuals in key roles, as part of an induction program, or roll out to all staff across your organisation.
Our training content is based on what works. The privacy messages to be delivered to you and your staff have been carefully crafted by our professional trainers, with the benefit of over 15 years’ experience in delivering privacy training, for clients across government, business and not-for-profit sectors.
And because we are privacy specialists, our content is kept up-to-date with the latest developments in both the law and technology.
The benefits of eLearning include flexibility of timing so staff can participate in training at a time that suits them; flexibility of location; the ability to include new staff at the time of their induction; and the option to centrally monitor completion rates and staff performance.
Salinger Privacy offers the following online privacy training programs:
- Privacy Awareness Training – a privacy compliance training program suitable for staff at all levels, for businesses and federal government agencies regulated by the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), or for NSW public sector agencies regulated by the PPIP Act and HRIP Act. Available in three modes:
- Standard – pay-per-user – ideal if you have fewer than 200 users
- Branded – flat-fee – perfect if you have 200+ users but don’t want the cost of customisation, or you need your training program ready now
- Customised – customised with content and scenarios specific to your organisation’s needs – it takes a little longer, but this option is tailored just for you
- Online Training and Resources on Key Privacy Topics – including pay-per-user training modules, webinars, briefing papers and other pragmatic resources for people needing assistance with privacy compliance or implementation in a particular area.
- Bespoke eLearning Solutions – training programs built just for you. As an example, we partnered with the AMA to design and build a Privacy Compliance for Medical Practices online training module, which has been accredited by the RACGP and ACRRM for continuing professional development for those in the medical profession.
Contact us to discuss your training needs: call our Director of Learning, Andrea Calleia, on 0459 021 796.
Answers to your most likely questions, including pricing and tech queries, can be found in our eLearning FAQs. Information about sharing, licensing, copyright etc for all our resources can be found in our Terms of Service.