Effective training, no fuss.
When you need a privacy compliance program that delivers, choose Salinger Privacy training.
Protecting the privacy of the personal information you hold is essential.
Our privacy compliance training can help your staff understand their legal obligations, to maintain the trust of your customers, and the reputation of your organisation.
Co-designed by privacy and L&D experts with over 20 years’ experience, and with a fresh contemporary design, our training is engaging and effective – because we know what works.
Our privacy compliance training…
Explains how privacy rules apply in practice – we don’t just quote the law.
Tests that people have understood the message, with a comprehensive assessment.
Reports to demonstrate progress, providing assurance about staff completion rates.
Fast, interactive, effective
- developed by the market leaders in privacy training and advice
- clear explanations, visual aids and interactive eLearning content
- integrated interactions to focus attention
- a comprehensive randomised 20-question assessment on completion, to test understanding
- successful participants receive a Certificate of Completion
The content you need
On completion of our privacy compliance training, your staff will understand:
- the meaning of privacy, and why it matters to your organisation
- the meaning of ‘personal information’
- the scope of the privacy laws that apply to your organisation
- what the privacy principles say, and
- how they apply in practice.
Because we live and breathe privacy law and practice, our training program reflects what your staff need to know in the real world. Plus, our modules are constantly updated, to reflect the latest legal developments.
We have two versions of our privacy compliance training:
- Privacy Act training – for staff of businesses, non-profits and federal government agencies regulated by the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
- Privacy training for NSW public sector agencies – for staff of NSW public sector agencies (State government agencies, state-owned corporations, local councils, and public universities in NSW) regulated by the PPIP Act and HRIP Act.
The no-fuss solution to training staff across your organisation
These training programs are ready-to-roll, or we can brand or customise the content for you further.
We can deliver the module in a SCORM-compliant file to embed in your LMS, or we can host it on our site for a no-tech-purchase, no-fuss, immediate roll-out, with regular reporting to you on staff progress.
Contact us for a demo, or to discuss your needs.