The Privacy Officer’s Handbook
We have a free introductory guide to the Privacy Officer’s role, and what should be included in a privacy management program. See The Privacy Officer’s Handbook.
Our value-packed Privacy Law Compliance Kits bundle together a suite of templates, checklists and briefing papers, plus the most relevant eBooks and access to eLearning modules, to help you manage your privacy compliance.
There are three types of Compliance Kits, to suit different budgets and organisational needs.
Our signature publications are for sale as part of our Compliance Kits, or separately here:
- Demystifying De-identification
- Big Data – An Ethical Framework for Protecting Privacy
- Untangling Privacy – A flowchart guide to the NSW Disclosure rules
- PPIPA in Practice
- Conducting Workplace Surveillance
Questions? See our eBook FAQs.
- Resources on Key Privacy Topics
- Submissions and White Papers – White Papers prepared for our clients, and submissions we have made to public fora such as Parliamentary Inquiries
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign-up below to our free email newsletter for a regular dose of privacy news. Each eNews contains a couple of brief news items, plus our regular blog, which might be about an important new case, or perhaps something like a summary of new thinking from here or overseas about topics like GDPR, privacy risk management, or Privacy by Design. Each Product News will let you know about new resources, training dates and other up-coming events.
Terms of Service
Information about sharing, licensing, copyright etc for all our resources can be found in our Terms of Service.