Whether you just want the basics for a start-up, need advice about a particular risk area, or want to build a complete privacy management program, we have a package to suit. Crafted by our team of privacy specialists, each Compliance Kit offers expert guidance and pragmatic tools, such as templates, checklists and briefing papers.
Resources on key privacy topics
From NDB to GDPR, from CRMs to PIAs, we’ve got an assorted mix of resources to help you with key privacy topics.
See our Privacy Act reforms page for updates on the 2022-23 review of the Privacy Act.
The Privacy Officer’s Handbook
We have a free introductory guide to the Privacy Officer’s role, and what should be included in a privacy management program. See The Privacy Officer’s Handbook.
Our signature publications are for sale as part of our Compliance Kits, or separately here:
- The Privacy Act in a Nutshell – An Executive Briefing Paper
- Algorithms, AI, and Automated Decisions – A guide for privacy professionals
- Demystifying De-identification – An introductory guide for privacy professionals
- Big Data – An Ethical Framework for Protecting Privacy
- Untangling the APPs – A decision tree guide to using and disclosing personal information under the Privacy Act
- Untangling the IPPs and HPPs – A decision tree guide to disclosing personal information under NSW laws
- PPIPA in Practice – Our annotated guide to the NSW privacy laws, updated quarterly
- Conducting Workplace Surveillance – A guide to the NSW Workplace Surveillance Act
Questions? See our eBook FAQs.
Looking for a handout from one of our webinars?
- Seven steps to prepare for law reforms
- De-identification: the identifiability continuum and privacy law
- The 8 Privacy Design Strategies
- Effective privacy compliance training
- 16 questions to ask of your algorithmic system
- The NSW research exemptions
Research Papers, White Papers and Submissions – Published research, reports prepared for our clients, and submissions we have made to public fora such as Parliamentary Inquiries
Get the good stuff in your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive a regular dose of privacy news and our award-winning blogs in your inbox. Each eNews contains a couple of brief news items, plus our regular blog, which might be about an important new case, or perhaps something like a summary of new thinking from here or overseas about topics like GDPR, privacy risk management, or Privacy by Design. Each Product News will let you know about new resources, training dates and other up-coming events.
Terms of Service
Information about sharing, licensing, copyright etc for all our resources can be found in our Terms of Service.