Whether you just want the basics for a start-up, need advice about a particular risk area, or want to build a complete privacy management program, we have a package to suit. Crafted by our team of privacy specialists, each Compliance Kit offers expert guidance and pragmatic tools, such as templates, checklists and briefing papers.
Resources on key privacy topics
From NDB to GDPR, from CRMs to PIAs, we’ve got an assorted mix of resources to help you with key privacy topics.
The Privacy Officer’s Handbook
We have a free introductory guide to the Privacy Officer’s role, and what should be included in a privacy management program. See The Privacy Officer’s Handbook.
Our signature publications are for sale as part of our Compliance Kits, or separately here:
- Algorithms, AI, and Automated Decisions – A guide for privacy professionals
- Demystifying De-identification – An introductory guide for privacy professionals
- Big Data – An Ethical Framework for Protecting Privacy
- Untangling the APPs – A decision tree guide to using and disclosing personal information under the Privacy Act
- Untangling the IPPs and HPPs – A decision tree guide to disclosing personal information under NSW laws
- PPIPA in Practice – Our annotated guide to the NSW privacy laws, updated quarterly
- Conducting Workplace Surveillance – A guide to the NSW Workplace Surveillance Act
Questions? See our eBook FAQs.
Research Papers, White Papers and Submissions – Published research, reports prepared for our clients, and submissions we have made to public fora such as Parliamentary Inquiries
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign-up below to our free email newsletter for a regular dose of privacy news. Each eNews contains a couple of brief news items, plus our regular blog, which might be about an important new case, or perhaps something like a summary of new thinking from here or overseas about topics like GDPR, privacy risk management, or Privacy by Design. Each Product News will let you know about new resources, training dates and other up-coming events.
Terms of Service
Information about sharing, licensing, copyright etc for all our resources can be found in our Terms of Service.