We’ve done the legwork. Use our templates to quickly develop privacy-related policies, data breach response procedures, collection notices, PIA questionnaires and more.
Our value-packed Privacy Law Compliance Kits bundle together a suite of templates, plus checklists, briefing papers and eBooks to help you manage your privacy compliance.
We have four types of Compliance Kits, to suit different organisations. See what’s included in our:
- Basic Compliance Kit – as the name implies, just the very basics, for a small business
- Comprehensive Compliance Kit – for start-ups, medium or large enterprises not in healthcare or human services, and Australian Government agencies
- Compliance Kit for NSW Public Sector Agencies – for State government agencies, local councils and public universities in NSW
- Premium Compliance Kit – the whole kit and kaboodle, ideal for non-government organisations in healthcare or human services, plus 2 hours of our Privacy Helpdesk service
The Privacy Officer’s Handbook
We have a free introductory guide to the Privacy Officer’s role, and what should be included in a privacy management program. See The Privacy Officer’s Handbook.
Resources on key privacy topics
From NDB to GDPR, from CRMs to PIAs, we’ve got an assorted mix of resources to help you with key privacy topics.
Our signature publications are for sale as part of our Compliance Kits, or separately here:
- Demystifying De-identification
- Big Data – An Ethical Framework for Protecting Privacy
- Untangling the APPs – A flowchart guide to using and disclosing personal information
- Untangling Privacy – A flowchart guide to the NSW Disclosure rules
- PPIPA in Practice
- Conducting Workplace Surveillance
Questions? See our eBook FAQs.
- Submissions and White Papers – White Papers prepared for our clients, and submissions we have made to public fora such as Parliamentary Inquiries
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign-up below to our free email newsletter for a regular dose of privacy news. Each eNews contains a couple of brief news items, plus our regular blog, which might be about an important new case, or perhaps something like a summary of new thinking from here or overseas about topics like GDPR, privacy risk management, or Privacy by Design. Each Product News will let you know about new resources, training dates and other up-coming events.
Terms of Service
Information about sharing, licensing, copyright etc for all our resources can be found in our Terms of Service.