Salinger Privacy was established in 2004 by one of Australia’s foremost privacy experts.
We offer a range of privacy resources including template policies and procedures, eLearning and face-to-face compliance training options, and privacy consulting services.
Our clients come from government, the non-profit sector and businesses across Australia. No matter what sector you are in, we believe that privacy protection is essential for your reputation. In everything we do, we aim to demystify privacy law, and offer pragmatic solutions – to help you ensure regulatory compliance, and maintain the trust of your customers.
Salinger Privacy is:
- on the Australian Government’s Privacy Services Provider Panel for Privacy Impact Assessments, privacy advice, and privacy training
- a fully pre-qualified supplier to the NSW Government; under the NSW Prequalification Scheme ‘Performance and Management Services’ (SCM0005), Salinger Privacy can be engaged, with no value limit, for business performance reviews and risk management advisory services, such as PIAs and privacy audits
- an approved supplier on the Victorian Government’s eServices Register
- an approved seller on the Australian Government’s Digital Marketplace, in relation to our Compliance Kits and privacy training solutions
- an Official Training Partner of the International Association of Privacy Professionals
Check out our Training Calendar for all our up-coming courses including live streaming options, as well as eLearning modules you can do anytime.
Don’t fret if you missed our webinar for Privacy Awareness Week, because we have turned the fun roleplay into a free training video you can use. Also out now: Edition 14.1 of ‘the bible’ of NSW privacy law, our annotated guide PPIPA in Practice, covering case law up to 30 April; and an updated 2020 edition of our free Privacy Officer’s Handbook!
Plus our May newsletter is a deep dive into the deficiencies of notice and consent, and three proposals to better deliver privacy protection.
New eLearning modules: Privacy Professionals Training, which is a series of topic-specific eLearning modules designed for privacy officers, privacy advisors, risk and compliance professionals, ICT teams, and anyone else interested in privacy law and practice. Buy just the topics you need, or bundle up all 10 for 12 months’ worth of professional development.
Plus we released Edition 4 of our popular eBook, Demystifying De-identification.
Coming up in July is our live virtual delivery of the CIPM certification course.
Salinger Privacy in the news
See members of the Salinger Privacy team featured in podcasts, videos, and other media.