Salinger Privacy was established in 2004 by one of Australia’s foremost privacy experts. We offer privacy consulting and advisory services, as well as a range of privacy resources, eLearning and face-to-face privacy training options.
Our clients come from government, the non-profit sector and businesses across Australia. No matter what sector you are in, we believe that privacy protection is essential for your reputation. In everything we do, we aim to demystify privacy law, and offer pragmatic solutions – to help you ensure regulatory compliance, and maintain the trust of your customers.
Salinger Privacy is:
- on the Australian Government’s Privacy Services Provider Panel for Privacy Impact Assessments, privacy advice, and privacy training
- a fully pre-qualified supplier to the NSW Government; under the NSW Prequalification Scheme ‘Performance and Management Services’ (SCM0005), Salinger Privacy can be engaged, with no value limit, for business performance reviews and risk management advisory services, such as PIAs and privacy audits
- an approved supplier on the Victorian Government’s eServices Register
- an approved seller on the Australian Government’s Digital Marketplace, in relation to our Compliance Kits and privacy training solutions
- an Official Training Partner of the International Association of Privacy Professionals
Check out our Training Calendar for all our up-coming courses including live streaming options, as well as eLearning modules you can do anytime.
The 2021 edition of our FREE Privacy Officer’s Handbook is out now!
We have launched an eLearning module for SMEs: Privacy Essentials for Small Business.
Plus the OAIC has just published two research papers we wrote for them in 2020:
- Cookies and Other Online Identifiers, June 2020
- The Definition of Personal Information, February 2020
In case you missed it: we’ve made available the video of our Masterclass in Data, Privacy and Ethics. For Privacy Awareness Week 2021 we ran this 1 hour free webinar on how organisations can best make decisions about secondary data use, which are legal, ethical, and respectful of your customers.
News flash! We have just launched 13 new sector-specific solutions to your privacy compliance needs. Whether you just want the basics for a start-up, need advice about a particular risk area, or want to build a complete privacy management program, we have expert guidance and pragmatic tools to suit. Check out our brand new range of Compliance Kits.
Limited spaces available: on 15 June our Privacy & Technology Specialist, Samantha Floreani, will be presenting a webinar on What Privacy Professionals Need to Know about AI, Algorithms and Automated Decision Making. Free for IAPP members.
Fresh on the Salinger Privacy blog page: How to earn your social licence explores the role of trust in project design.
Subscribe to our newsletter (below) to receive our award-winning blogs in your inbox.
Salinger Privacy in the news
See members of the Salinger Privacy team featured in podcasts, videos, and other media.