Or if you would like us to deliver this webinar content live, set up group access to the eLearning module, or develop a customised webinar on another topic for your organisation, please contact us.
This webinar, by leading privacy expert Anna Johnston, will offer privacy practitioners an overview of the new European privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In addition to her 15 years of experience providing privacy advice to clients in Australia, Anna is a Certified Information Privacy Professional / Europe (CIPP/E), and the author of GDPR in a Nutshell and 10 Steps Towards GDPR Compliance.
Register for this webinar and gain an understanding of the practical steps you can take towards GDPR compliance.
This webinar will assist you to:
- identify if and when the GDPR applies to your organisation
- appreciate how the Data Protection Principles and Data Subject Rights map to Australian privacy principles
- understand the interaction between GDPR and the ePrivacy Directive, in relation to email marketing and cookies
- articulate to your C-suite their management responsibilities under GDPR, and
- develop an action plan for your organisation.
Eligible for 1 Continuing Privacy Education point for CIPM or CIPP/E.