Our online training modules and other resources are designed for people who need to understand and apply privacy law or data protection rules in different situations. This can include not only privacy officers, but also IT project managers, system designers and solution architects, marketing teams, lawyers, and governance risk and compliance managers.
Each training module is fast, interactive and effective, and features:
- clear explanations, visual aids and an interactive style of eLearning content
- content crafted and kept up-to-date by the market leaders in privacy training and advice
- integrated quizzes to focus attention
- a comprehensive randomised 10-question assessment on completion of each module, to test understanding
- successful participants receive a Certificate of Completion
To access one of these eLearning modules, simply click on the name of the module below. (Or for greater value, you might like to bundle them up with other resources as part of one of our Compliance Kits.)
- Privacy Awareness Training (Australian Privacy Act 1988)
- Privacy for Project Managers – Module 1: Identifying privacy risks in projects
- Privacy for Project Managers – Module 2: Resolving privacy risks in projects
- Privacy Compliance Essentials for Small Businesses
- Privacy Awareness Training for the NSW public sector (PPIP Act & HRIP Act)
Other resources on key topics
The following is a list of resources we have available on specific topics. Some of these resources are available for standalone purchase or download, while others such as template documents can only be purchased as part of a Compliance Kit which bundles up multiple resources.
- Data breach notification – see our Notifiable Data Breaches webinar and template Data Breach Response Plan
- De-identification – see our De-identification webinar and Demystifying De-identification eBook
- GDPR – see our GDPR in an Hour webinar, Briefing Paper: GDPR in a Nutshell, and Checklist: 10 Steps Towards GDPR Compliance
- Information Security – see our Privacy Compliance & Information Security webinar
- Managing staff – we have in our Compliance Kits a template Privacy Manual for Staff to guide all staff across your organisation, and a template Staff Undertaking for staff to sign
- NSW privacy laws – see our PPIPA in Practice eBook and Untangling Privacy eBook
- Outsourcing / Contractors / Cloud Computing – see our webinar on Third party contractors, outsourcing & the cloud, plus we have in our Compliance Kits a cloud computing checklist, a checklist on implementing a CRM system, and template contract clauses
- Privacy by Design – see our webinar on Eight Privacy Design Strategies, and our Privacy for Project Managers online training Module 1 (Identifying Privacy Risks) and Module 2 (Resolving Privacy Risks)
- Privacy Compliance Programs – see our Privacy Management in Practice workshop, or our free Privacy Officer’s Handbook
- Privacy Impact Assessment – see our webinar on How to Structure a PIA, and our template Privacy Impact Assessment Procedure & Questionnaire
- Using data ethically – see our Masterclass in data, privacy and ethics, and Big Data eBook
- Workplace Surveillance – see our Conducting Workplace Surveillance eBook
Contact us to find out what we can deliver for you, on these or other specific privacy-related topics:
- Privacy for the Marketing Department
- Privacy for Researchers & Data Scientists
- Handling privacy complaints
Or subscribe to our newsletter (down the bottom of this webpage) to find out when new resources become available.
Answers to your most likely questions, including pricing and tech queries, can be found in our eLearning FAQs. Information about sharing, licensing, copyright etc for all our eLearning modules can be found in our Terms of Service.