Our training is designed for people who need to understand and apply privacy law or data protection rules in different situations. This can include not only privacy officers, but also IT project managers, system designers and solution architects, marketing teams, lawyers, and governance risk and compliance managers.
Check out our Training Calendar for all our up-coming courses and webinars.
Each training module is fast, interactive and effective, and features:
- clear explanations, visual aids and an interactive style of eLearning content
- content crafted and kept up-to-date by the market leaders in privacy training and advice
- integrated quizzes to focus attention
- a comprehensive assessment on completion of each module, to test understanding
- successful participants receive a Certificate of Completion
To access one of these eLearning modules, simply click on the name of the module below.
- Privacy Awareness Training (Australian Privacy Act 1988)
- Privacy Awareness Training for NSW Public Sector Agencies (PPIP Act and HRIP Act)
- Privacy for Project Managers – Module 1: Identifying privacy risks in projects
- Privacy for Project Managers – Module 2: Resolving privacy risks in projects
Contact us to find out what training we can deliver for you, on these or other specific privacy-related topics:
- Privacy Compliance for the Marketing Department
- Privacy Compliance for Researchers & Data Scientists
- Handling privacy complaints
Or subscribe to our newsletter (down the bottom of this webpage) to find out when new training becomes available.
We also offer a mix of advice and compliance resources on key privacy topics.
Answers to your most likely questions, including pricing and tech queries, can be found in our eLearning FAQs. Information about sharing, licensing, copyright etc for all our eLearning modules, eBooks and other contents of our Compliance Kits can be found in our Terms of Service.