Specialist training to help you resolve privacy risks in new projects, using eight Privacy Design Strategies.
Why this module is important
Designing privacy compliance into projects from the start is much easier than retro-fitting later. This module will help anyone involved in designing, managing or assessing projects, to resolve or mitigate potential privacy risks that could arise.
What this module covers
This module provides participants with an structured framework for resolving privacy risks in new projects.
On completion of this module, participants will understand:
- Six approaches to resolving privacy risks
- How to apply 8 Privacy Design Strategies to mitigating privacy risks, and
- An overview of the steps involved in a privacy risk management process.
Who this module is for
All our online Privacy Professionals Training eLearning modules are designed for privacy officers, privacy advisors, risk and compliance professionals, ICT teams, and anyone else interested in privacy law and practice. This module is suitable for all jurisdictions and sectors. It doesn’t matter which privacy law applies to your organisation.
This eLearning module comprises interactive content, links to further resources, and a comprehensive assessment leading to a Certificate of Completion. As a guide, this module takes around 45 minutes to complete.
Bite-sized professional development
- clear explanations of specialist areas of privacy law and practice
- developed by the market leaders in privacy training and advice
- a comprehensive randomised 10-question assessment on completion, to test understanding
- successful participants receive a Certificate of Completion
Terms of service for online purchase
$150 + GST for 28 days access per user.
Or upgrade to:
- the PIA Pack for extra resources, or
- get access to all the modules in the Privacy Professionals Training series for only $600 + GST.
As a guide, this module takes around 45 minutes to complete.
This is the online purchase, pay-per-user option. Contact us if you instead want to enrol 5 or more users from the one organisation, and benefit from regular reporting back on staff progress.
Information about sharing, licensing, copyright etc for all our eLearning modules can be found in our Terms of Service. For other questions about pricing or the technology used, please see our FAQs about our eLearning modules.