Specialist training to help you understand Privacy Impact Assessment as a methodology.
Why this module is important
Privacy Impact Assessment is a fantastic methodology for assessing the potential privacy risks of projects, but when and how should be PIAs be done? And what should the end result look like?
What this module covers
From this eLearning module you will gain an understanding of the what, why, who, when and how of conducting a PIA.
Using a practical, skills-building session, this eLearning module will assist you to gain an understanding of:
- the types of projects for which a PIA should be conducted
- the differences between privacy impacts and privacy risks
- the six stages involved in conducting a PIA, and
- what is required at each stage.
Who this module is for
All our online Privacy Professionals Training eLearning modules are designed for privacy officers, privacy advisors, risk and compliance professionals, ICT teams, and anyone else interested in privacy law and practice. This module is suitable for all jurisdictions and sectors. It doesn’t matter which privacy law applies to your organisation.
This eLearning module comprises a recorded webinar, links to further resources, and a comprehensive assessment leading to a Certificate of Completion. The webinar was presented by our Director of Learning Andrea Calleia. As a guide, this module takes around 60 minutes to complete.
Bite-sized professional development
- clear explanations of specialist areas of privacy law and practice
- developed by the market leaders in privacy training and advice
- a comprehensive randomised 10-question assessment on completion, to test understanding
- successful participants receive a Certificate of Completion
This module is part of the Privacy Professionals Training series, but can also work as a standalone topic.
Terms of service
$150 + GST for 28 days access per user.
Or upgrade to:
- the PIA Pack for extra resources, or
- get access to all the modules in the Privacy Professionals Training series for only $600 + GST.
Further information about sharing, licensing, copyright etc for all our eLearning modules can be found in our Terms of Service.
This is a pay-per-user program. We can offer bulk enrolment and varied pricing if you have more than ten staff to complete this program in the same time period. For more information about multi-user subscriptions, or other questions about pricing or the technology used, please see our FAQs about our eLearning modules.