Specialist training to help you identify privacy risks in new projects, using a structured approach.
Why this module is important
Designing privacy compliance into projects from the start is much easier than retro-fitting later. This module will help anyone involved in designing, managing or assessing projects, to identify potential privacy risks that could arise.
What this module covers
This module provides participants with an structured framework for identifying privacy risks in new projects.
On completion of this module, participants will understand:
- The types of projects where privacy risks can arise
- The types of privacy risks that can arise from a project
- The factors to be included when considering project risks, and
- Using the ‘information life cycle’ to look for risks of non-compliance.
Who this module is for
All our online Privacy Professionals Training eLearning modules are designed for privacy officers, privacy advisors, risk and compliance professionals, ICT teams, and anyone else interested in privacy law and practice. This module is suitable for all jurisdictions and sectors. It doesn’t matter which privacy law applies to your organisation.
This eLearning module comprises interactive content, links to further resources, and a comprehensive assessment leading to a Certificate of Completion. As a guide, this module takes around 45 minutes to complete.
Bite-sized professional development
- clear explanations of specialist areas of privacy law and practice
- developed by the market leaders in privacy training and advice
- a comprehensive randomised 10-question assessment on completion, to test understanding
- successful participants receive a Certificate of Completion
Terms of service
$150 + GST for 28 days access per user.
Or upgrade to get access to all the modules in the Privacy Professionals Training series for only $600 + GST.
Further information about sharing, licensing, copyright etc for all our eLearning modules can be found in our Terms of Service.
This is a pay-per-user program. We can offer bulk enrolment and varied pricing if you have more than ten staff to complete this program in the same time period. For more information about multi-user subscriptions, or other questions about pricing or the technology used, please see our FAQs about our eLearning modules.