Salinger Privacy offers a Customised Privacy eLearning Program, which delivers you a privacy awareness program tailored to reflect your organisation’s context, and the specific training needs of your staff.
As well as being a cost-effective alternative to face-to-face training, the benefits of eLearning include flexibility of timing so staff can do the training at a time that suits them; flexibility of location; the ability to include new staff at the time of their induction; and the option to centrally monitor completion rates and staff performance.
We offer a straight-forward fee structure, with a flat fee of $25,000 + GST covering the customisation and delivery of your module, along with a perpetual licence with no time or use limitations for your users.
Fast, interactive, effective
- developed by the market leaders in privacy training and advice
- content based on what works – we have over over 15 years’ experience in delivering privacy training, for clients across government, business and not-for-profit sectors
- clear explanations, visual aids and interactive eLearning content
- integrated quizzes to focus attention
- comprehensive randomised assessment on completion, to test understanding
Unlike other eLearning providers, we provide fully customised privacy eLearning which is built specifically to meet the needs of your organisation. Because we are privacy specialists, we ensure that the content we develop is legislatively sound and just right for you.
The customisation includes:
- an initial discussion to help us understand your organisation’s particular privacy challenges, common scenarios and FAQs
- we then develop examples to illustrate the law in a way that your staff can easily relate to and understand
- your content will only include the privacy principles that apply to you, because we tailor for each jurisdiction in Australia: the APPs, IPPs, HPPs, even the TPPs … public sector, private sector, NFPs – whatever sector you are in
- your organisational style – the slides are branded using your organisation’s name, logo, preferred colours and/or slide templates
- other content developed just for your audience – like links to your in-house privacy procedure, special exemptions, or the contact details of your Privacy Officer.
Our Customised Privacy eLearning clients have included:
- Australian Catholic University
- Australian Digital Health Agency
- Australian National University
- Commonwealth Respite & Carelink Centres
- Lifetime Care & Support Authority
- MedicalDirector Software
- Medicare Local
- NSW Department of Family and Community Services
- NSW Department of Planning & Environment
- NSW Trustee & Guardian
- Public Interest Advocacy Centre
- SafeWork NSW
- Service NSW
- Transport for NSW