Salinger Privacy offers fully Customised Privacy eLearning Programs on a range of privacy topics, from general privacy awareness to specific legislative or technical content.
As well as being a cost-effective alternative to face-to-face training, the benefits of eLearning include flexibility of timing so staff can do the training at a time that suits them; flexibility of location; the ability to include new staff at the time of their induction; and the option to centrally monitor completion rates and staff performance.
We offer a straight-forward fee structure, with a one-off licence fee covering the customisation, with no time or use limitations.
Fast, interactive, effective
- developed by the market leaders in privacy training and advice
- content based on what works – we have over 12 years’ experience in delivering privacy training across government and private sector clients
- clear explanations, visual aids and interactive eLearning content
- integrated quizzes to focus attention
- comprehensive randomised assessment on completion, to test understanding
Unlike other eLearning providers, we provide fully customised privacy eLearning which is built specifically to meet the needs of your organisation. Because we are privacy specialists, we ensure that the content we develop is legislatively sound and just right for you.
The customisation includes:
- an initial discussion to help us understand your organisation’s particular privacy challenges, common scenarios and FAQs
- we then develop examples to illustrate the law in a way that your staff can easily relate to and understand
- your content will only include the privacy principles that apply to you, because we tailor for each jurisdiction in Australia: the APPs, IPPs, HPPs, even the new TPPs … public sector, private sector, NFPs – whatever sector you are in
- your organisational style – the slides are branded using your organisation’s name, logo, preferred colours and/or slide templates
- other content developed just for your audience – like links to your in-house privacy procedure, special exemptions, or the contact details of your Privacy Officer.
Our Customised Privacy eLearning clients have included:
- Australian Digital Health Agency
- Australian Catholic University
- Medicare Local
- Transport for NSW
- Service NSW
- Department of Family and Community Services
- Department of Planning & Environment
- Lifetime Care & Support Authority
- Commonwealth Respite & Carelink Centres
- Public Interest Advocacy Centre
For more information including pricing and licensing arrangements, please download our information sheet, About our Privacy Awareness Training program.