Please click on a link below to download a copy of the submissions we have made to public fora such as Parliamentary Inquiries.
- Submission to the ACCC’s review of Customer Loyalty Schemes, September 2019
- Submission (joint with other members of the privacy profession) to the Department of Industry / CSIRO’s Discussion Paper on Artificial Intelligence: Australia’s Ethics Framework, May 2019
- Submission (joint with other members of the Australian Privacy Foundation) to the ACCC’s Digital Platforms Inquiry, February 2019; a copy is also on SSRN
- Submission (joint with other members of the privacy profession) to the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet’s Issues Paper on the proposed Data Sharing & Release Bill, August 2018
- Submission to the Productivity Commission inquiry into Data Availability and Use, November 2016
- Supplementary submission into Senate Inquiry into the 2016 Census, October 2016
- Senate Inquiry into the 2016 Census, September 2016
- Legislative Council Standing Committee on Law and Justice inquiry into Remedies for the serious invasion of privacy in New South Wales, August 2015
Please click on a link below to download publications we have prepared for our clients.
- Data classification as a tool for achieving privacy compliance, January 2017, a White Paper prepared for janusNET
- Data matching in the public interest: a guide for the Victorian public sector, August 2009, a guide prepared for Privacy Victoria
- Privacy Impact Assessment Guide, Edition 2, May 2009, a guide prepared for Privacy Victoria