For those wanting the whole kit and kaboodle. Every checklist, template, publication and briefing paper we offer, covering the Australian Privacy Act and NSW privacy laws, as well as the GDPR for Australian organisations. Plus draw on our consulting expertise as you need it.
These are Word documents you can download. Each one offers a template format, with instructions on what information to fill in where, to help you customise each document for your organisation. You will still have to do some work to fill in the blanks, but all the basics have been laid out for you. The Templates included in this Kit are:
- Data Breach Response Plan
- Privacy Impact Assessment Framework with Privacy Risk Assessment Questionnaire
- PIA Report
- Privacy Manual for Staff
- Data Governance Protocol
- Collection Notices & Consent Forms
- Contract clauses
- Staff Undertaking
- Best Practice Privacy Principles for NGOs
The Privacy Officer’s Handbook – an introductory guide to the Privacy Officer’s role, and what should be included in a privacy management program
- Demystifying De-Identification
- Big Data – An Ethical Framework for Protecting Privacy
- Conducting Workplace Surveillance
- Untangling the APPs
- Untangling Privacy
- PPIPA in Practice
- GDPR in a Nutshell – to explain whether your organisation is likely to be regulated by the GDPR
- Australian privacy law index – a map of the privacy statutes in NSW, the ACT, Victoria, Tasmania, Queensland and the Northern Territory, in addition to the federal Privacy Act.
- 10 Steps Towards GDPR Compliance
- Cloud Computing
- Handling a Privacy Complaint
- Risks to avoid when selecting and configuring CRM systems
Two hours Privacy Helpdesk consulting advice
Instant access now
Click below to purchase a Premium Compliance Kit.
For instant access to your Compliance Kit, purchase online; we accept credit card, debit card or PayPal.
Purchasers have 12 months in which to access and download all the materials included in their Compliance Kit. More information about sharing, licensing, copyright etc for the materials included in our Compliance Kits can be found in our Terms of Service.