Every employer in NSW, no matter how small, must comply with the NSW Workplace Surveillance Act.
As the leading experts in NSW privacy law, we have developed a practical, 40-page guide to your obligations. Conducting Workplace Surveillance includes:
- a clear and concise explanation of what you can and can’t do
- plain language definitions
- answers to 37 “frequently asked questions”
- tips and examples to illustrate how the law works in practice
- template forms
- a checklist and flowchart to guide you through every step along the way
Revised in 2013 to incorporate the impact of the landmark ‘SF’ case regulating CCTV, Conducting Workplace Surveillance provides you with the advice you need: a clear, comprehensive, step-by-step guide to your obligations.
Click below to purchase Conducting Workplace Surveillance.
We accept credit card, debit card or PayPal. Questions? See our eBook FAQs.