Every employer in NSW, no matter how small, must comply with the NSW Workplace Surveillance Act.
As the leading experts in NSW privacy law, we have developed a practical, 40-page guide to your obligations. Conducting Workplace Surveillance includes:
- a clear and concise explanation of what you can and can’t do
- plain language definitions
- answers to 37 frequently asked questions
- tips and examples to illustrate how the law works in practice
- template forms
- a checklist and flowchart to guide you through every step along the way
Revised in 2020 to incorporate the impact of a recent unfair dismissal case involving workplace CCTV, Conducting Workplace Surveillance provides you with the advice you need: a clear, comprehensive, step-by-step guide to your obligations.
Click below to purchase Edition 5 of Conducting Workplace Surveillance.
Alternatively, this eBook can be included along with other resources in one of our value-packed Compliance Kits.
We accept credit card, debit card or PayPal. Questions? See our eBook FAQs.