Give me everything
Everything for Victorian Public Sector Organisations
Every tool + guidance on complying with the PDP Act and Health Records Act
Who this is for
The Privacy Officer in a Victorian government agency, local council or public University which wants to save time and build a robust privacy management program to comply with Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 and Health Records Act 2011, using every template, tool and pragmatic guidance we offer.
What is included
- Vic Template: Data Breach Response Plan
- Vic Template: Privacy Risk Assessment Procedure
- Vic Template: PIA Report
- Vic Template: Privacy Audit Survey
- Vic Template: Privacy Audit Report
- Vic Template: Collection Notices and Consent Forms
- Vic Template: Contract Clauses
- Vic Template: Data Governance Protocol
- Vic Template: Data Use Protocol
- Vic Template: Privacy Manual for Staff
- Vic Template: Staff Undertaking
- Checklist: Common Privacy Risks and Controls
- Checklist: Risks to avoid when selecting and configuring CRM systems
- eBook: Algorithms, AI, and Automated Decisions – A guide for privacy professionals
- eBook: Demystifying De-Identification
- eBook: Big Data – An Ethical Framework for Protecting Privacy
- Briefing Paper: GDPR in a Nutshell – to explain whether your agency is likely to be regulated by the GDPR
- Checklist: 10 Steps Towards GDPR Compliance
- eBook: The Privacy Officer’s Handbook
How to use these resources
Start with The Privacy Officer’s Handbook, which offers an introductory guide to what your agency needs to do, and explains how to use the other resources in your Kit.
Your next step is to use our templates to quickly build compliance documentation for your agency, reflecting Victorian privacy law. Each template is a Word document with instructions on what information to fill in where, to help you customise the document for your agency. Click here for more information about each Victorian-specific template.
Finally, use the Checklists and eBooks to help answer specific questions as they arise.
If you want us to review your draft compliance documents, or offer further advice about any of these topics, you can add our Privacy Helpdesk service to your purchase; see more about that below.
Buy Now $2500 +GST
Keeping your resources up-to-date
Privacy compliance considerations are changing all the time. We update our resources whenever there is a change in the legislation, a fresh interpretation of the law, new regulatory guidance or a significant new policy which should be reflected in our materials. So you can buy a Compliance Kit with confidence that the resources included reflect the current state of play.
Then if things change in the future? You can update to the latest version of the same Kit at a quarter of the price. Past customers should contact us to receive their 75% discount code before purchasing a new version of their Kit.
Quick, expert privacy advice, when you need it.
Privacy Helpdesk is our informal advisory service, in which we can review your draft privacy-related documents, or provide ad-hoc advice on privacy questions as they arise. Choose from 3, 6 or 10 hours of advice time over a 6 month period.
Privacy Helpdesk hours can be added when you purchase a Compliance Kit.
3 hours Privacy Helpdesk $1,650
6 hours Privacy Helpdesk $3,000
10 hours Privacy Helpdesk $4,500
See our Terms of Service for more.