Give me everything
Everything for NSW public sector agencies
Every tool + guidance + training on complying with PPIPA and HRIPA
Who this is for
The Privacy Officer in a NSW government agency, local council or public University which wants to save time and build a robust privacy management program to comply with PPIPA and HRIPA, using every template, tool and pragmatic guidance we offer.
What is included
- NSW Template: Data Breach Response Plan
- NSW Template: Privacy Risk Assessment Procedure
- NSW Template: PIA Report
- NSW Template: Collection Notices and Consent Forms
- NSW Template: Data Use Protocol
- NSW Template: Data Governance Protocol
- NSW Template: Contract Clauses
- NSW Template: Staff Undertaking
- NSW Template: Privacy Manual for Staff
- Template: Privacy Audit Survey
- Template: Privacy Audit Report
- Checklist: Common Privacy Risks and Controls
- Checklist: Risks to avoid when selecting and configuring CRM systems
- eBook: PPIPA in Practice – the latest edition of ‘the bible’ of NSW privacy law
- eBook: Untangling the IPPs and HPPs – a decision tree guide to the Disclosure rules under PPIPA and HRIPA
- eBook: Conducting Workplace Surveillance – a guide to the NSW Workplace Surveillance Act
- eBook: Demystifying De-Identification
- eBook: Big Data – An Ethical Framework for Protecting Privacy
- Briefing Paper: GDPR in a Nutshell – to explain whether your agency is likely to be regulated by the GDPR
- Checklist: 10 Steps Towards GDPR Compliance
- eLearning Module: Privacy Awareness Training for NSW public sector agencies
- eBook: The Privacy Officer’s Handbook
How to use these resources
Start with The Privacy Officer’s Handbook, which offers an introductory guide to what your agency needs to do, and explains how to use the other resources in your Kit. Then review the training module to help you understand the NSW privacy laws, PPIPA and HRIPA.
Your next step is to use our templates to quickly build compliance documentation for your agency, reflecting NSW privacy law. Each template is a Word document with instructions on what information to fill in where, to help you customise the document for your agency. Click here for more information about each NSW-specific template.
Finally, use the Checklists and eBooks to help answer specific questions as they arise.
If you want us to review your draft compliance documents, or offer further advice about any of these topics, you can add our Privacy Helpdesk service to your purchase; see more about that below.
Buy Now $3000 +GST
Keeping your resources up-to-date
Privacy compliance considerations are changing all the time. We update our resources whenever there is a change in the legislation, a fresh interpretation of the law, new regulatory guidance or a significant new policy which should be reflected in our materials. So you can buy a Compliance Kit with confidence that the resources included reflect the current state of play.
Then if things change in the future? You can update to the latest version of the same Kit at a quarter of the price. Past customers should contact us to receive their 75% discount code before purchasing a new version of their Kit.
Quick, expert privacy advice, when you need it.
Privacy Helpdesk is our informal advisory service, in which we can review your draft privacy-related documents, or provide ad-hoc advice on privacy questions as they arise. Choose from 3, 6 or 10 hours of advice time over a 6 month period.
Privacy Helpdesk hours can be added when you purchase a Compliance Kit.
3 hours Privacy Helpdesk $1,500
6 hours Privacy Helpdesk $2,700
10 hours Privacy Helpdesk $4,000
See our Terms of Service for more.