Give me everything
Everything for Australian Government agencies
Templates and guidance on all aspects of privacy compliance
Who this is for
An Australian Government agency which wants to save time and build a robust privacy management program to comply with the Privacy Act 1988, using every template, tool and pragmatic guidance we offer.
What is included
- Template: Data Breach Response Plan
- Template: Privacy Impact Assessment Framework (with Privacy Risk Assessment Questionnaire)
- Template: PIA Report
- Template: Privacy Audit Survey
- Template: Privacy Audit Report
- Template: Privacy Manual for Staff
- Template: Data Use Protocol
- Template: Data Governance Protocol
- Template: Collection Notices & Consent Forms
- Template: Contract clauses
- Template: Staff Undertaking
- eBook: Untangling the APPs
- eBook: Demystifying De-Identification
- eBook: Big Data – An Ethical Framework for Protecting Privacy
- Briefing Paper: GDPR in a Nutshell
- Checklist: 10 Steps Towards GDPR Compliance
- Checklist: Common Privacy Risks and Controls
- Checklist: Cloud Computing
- Checklist: Handling a Privacy Complaint
- Checklist: Risks to avoid when selecting and configuring CRM systems
- eLearning Module: Privacy Awareness Training
- eBook: The Privacy Officer’s Handbook
How to use these resources
Start with The Privacy Officer’s Handbook, which offers an introductory guide to what your agency needs to do, and explains how to use the other resources in your Kit. Then review the training module to help you understand the basic requirements of the Privacy Act.
Your next step is to use our templates to quickly build compliance documentation for your agency. Each template is a Word document with instructions on what information to fill in where, to help you customise the document for your agency.
Finally, use the Checklists and eBooks to help answer specific questions as they arise.
If you want us to review your draft compliance documents, or offer further advice about any of these topics, you can add our Privacy Helpdesk service to your purchase; see more about that below.
Buy Now $3500 +GST
Keeping your resources up-to-date
Privacy compliance considerations are changing all the time. We update our resources whenever there is a change in the legislation, a fresh interpretation of the law, new regulatory guidance or a significant new policy which should be reflected in our materials. So you can buy a Compliance Kit with confidence that the resources included reflect the current state of play.
Then if things change in the future? You can update to the latest version of the same Kit at a quarter of the price. Past customers should contact us to receive their 75% discount code before purchasing a new version of their Kit.
Quick, expert privacy advice, when you need it.
Privacy Helpdesk is our informal advisory service, in which we can review your draft privacy-related documents, or provide ad-hoc advice on privacy questions as they arise. Choose from 3, 6 or 10 hours of advice time over a 6 month period.
Privacy Helpdesk hours can be added when you purchase a Compliance Kit.
3 hours Privacy Helpdesk $1,500
6 hours Privacy Helpdesk $2,700
10 hours Privacy Helpdesk $4,000
See our Terms of Service for more.