Salinger Privacy is pleased to offer an online, customised version of our highly regarded privacy awareness training program.
Our Privacy eLearning Program offers customised privacy compliance training, which you can roll-out to all staff across your organisation for a fraction of the cost of face-to-face training.
The benefits of eLearning include flexibility of timing so staff can do the training at a time that suits them; flexibility of location; the ability to include new staff at the time of their induction; and the option to centrally monitor completion rates and staff performance.
We offer a really straight-forward fee structure, with a one-off payment covering your whole organisation, and no time or use limitations.
Fast, fun, effective
- developed by the market leaders in privacy training and advice
- content based on what works – we have over 10 years’ experience in delivering privacy training, both online and face-to-face, for both government and private sector clients
- clear explanations, visual aides and interactive style
- integrated quizzes to focus attention
- comprehensive randomised assessment on completion, to test understanding
Unlike other eLearning providers, we customise the program for your organisation.
The customisation includes:
- an initial discussion to help us understand your organisation’s particular privacy challenges, common scenarios and FAQs
- we then develop examples to illustrate the law in a way that is directly relevant for your staff
- your content will only include the privacy principles that apply to you, because we tailor for each jurisdiction in Australia: the APPs, IPPs, HPPs, even the new TPPs … public sector, private sector, NFPs – whatever sector you are in
- your organisational style – the slides are ‘branded’ using your organisation’s name, logo, preferred colours and/or slide templates, not ours
- other content developed just for your audience – like links to your in-house privacy procedure, special exemptions, or the contact details of your Privacy Officer.
Our eLearning privacy compliance program clients have included:
- Medicare Local
- Department of Family and Community Services
- Transport for NSW
- Service NSW
- Department of Planning & Environment
- Lifetime Care & Support Authority
- Commonwealth Respite & Carelink Centres
- Public Interest Advocacy Centre